- Hoax/Psy-Ops?? NY Cops Killed Execution Style During Anti-Terrorism Drill. (incl link to 7 min vid)
- The Major Reason For The Recent US – Cuba Relationship. Russia Strikes Deal With Cuba To Re-open Military Base (4min vid)
- Lyin’ And Dyin’ For Isra-Hell – War On Terror Is War On Enemies Of Isra-Hell
- Confirmed! US Military Build-up Along Russia’s Borders For So-called “Peace and Stability”. (2min RT vid)
- Fact Or Fiction? 150 Women Executed For Refusing To Marry ISIS Fighters
- Witch Tortured And Burned At Stake In Paraguay, South America
- Secret Online Language: Do You Know The Meaning Of ‘IWSN’ or ‘GNOC’?
- “Israel Is Not Only A Dead Man Walking, But With A Suicide Belt On”
- DHS Inside Information – Aussie Hostage Crisis “Is Not, Nor Will Be, A One Time Event”.
- Police Plot To Frame Politician Misfires!
Author Archives: ron abbass
I have abbreviated and edited the following just a tad. (my note) Nodisinfo News Posted Sun., Dec.2, 2014 The ‘shooting’ of New York police officers occurred simultaneously with the occurrence of a heavy-duty anti-terror drill occurring in the city. According … Continue reading
The Major Reason For The Recent US – Cuba Relationship. Russia Strikes Deal With Cuba To Re-open Military Base (4min vid)
It’s intersting that “Russia forgave 90% of Cuba’s unpaid Soviet-era debt” and they already have an embassy in Havana. (my note) Source of the vid By Dahboo777 Posted Sat., Eve., Dec.20, 2014
Veterans Today By Kevin Barrett Posted For Friday & Saturday Dec.19 – 20, 2014 American political commentator Kevin Barrett says Washington’s so-called war on terror is actually a war on Israel’s enemies. He made the remarks in an interview with … Continue reading
Confirmed! US Military Build-up Along Russia’s Borders For So-called “Peace and Stability”. (2min RT vid)
Posted Thurs., Dec.18, 2014 One wonders if the normalization of relations with Cuba is somehow related, strategically, to the US military build-up along Russia’s borders. Cuba and Russia have strong economic ties. Will the US “normalization” eliminate these connections, in … Continue reading
Middle East Eye Posted Wed., Dec.17, 2014 At least 150 women who refused to marry fighters belonging to the Islamic State (IS) group have been executed in the western Iraqi province of Anbar, the country’s Ministry of Human Rights reported. … Continue reading
I have abbreviated the following article. (my note) Providentia Posted Wed., Dec.17, 2014 After 45-year-old Adolfina Ocampos was sentenced to death for sorcery last November in the Paraguayan village of Tahenyi where they lived, she was tortured, submerged under water, … Continue reading
I have abridged the following article. (my note) Mail Online By Naomi Greenaway Posted Tues., Dec.16, 2014 The acronyms in the headline are just two of the 28 online abbreviations that are featured in a new report, by CNN, about … Continue reading
Veterans Today By V.T. Editor Jim V. Dean Posted For Tues., Dec.16, 2014 In an interview with Press TV, Mr. Dean says “World must denuclearize Israeli regime. The world should take solid steps to disarm Israel as part of efforts … Continue reading
Posted Mon., Dec.15, 2014 Update Intro: (CNN) Australian authorities stormed the cafe where a self-styled Muslim cleric had been holding hostages early Tuesday, killing the gunman and ending a crisis that had paralyzed central Sydney for hours. They moved in … Continue reading
The Free Thought Project.com By John Vibes Posted Dec.14, 2014 Costa Mesa, California – This week, two former police officers were arrested and charged with felonies after a plot to frame a local politician failed miserably. Private investigators and former … Continue reading