Posted by r. a. Vid by Brother Nathanael Thurs., Nov.23, 2017
Posted by r. a. Vid by Brother Nathanael Thurs., Nov.23, 2017
Argentine Navy spokesman Enrique Balbi speaks to the press. | Photo: EFE
TeleSur English Posted Thurs., Nov.23, 2017
The Argentine Navy has confirmed that there was an explosion in the area where the lost submarine was last seen on Nov. 15, Clarin reported. Navy spokesman Enrique Balbi (pic above) mentioned that this would explain why the crew didn’t use any of the emergency mechanisms.
Balbi added that information suggests that the submarine could have experienced an implosion, explaining why they haven’t found any pieces of the submarine in the sea. They said a sound was detected four hours after the last contact was made with the submarine, which had an electric fault.
Meanwhile, relatives of the officers inside of the submarine in Argentina have strongly criticized the actions of the government and the Navy, saying delays and slow protocol hindered the search. Relatives also stood outside of Navy headquarters, chanting “you lied to us,” according to El Pais.
Elena and Federico, the brothers of Cristian David Ibanez, one of the officials inside the ARA San Juan, said they live with pain as they await news on their brother and the rest of the crew.
“We are waiting for a miracle, that our brother appears along with all his crewmates, but I also feel that I am waiting for a wake,” said Elena. “I need to hug my brother.”
During a visit by President Mauricio Macri to the relatives, they said the application of search protocol was delayed and that the collaboration of other countries should have been accepted days before. The Navy said they complied in time with all protocols in this case.
“If they had accepted the aid as soon as they knew about the communication, they would have already found them,” said Ibanez’s brother, Federico.
The relatives await at the Naval Base of Mar del Plata, located in the province of Buenos Aires, where the submarine was expected to arrive between Sunday Nov. 18 and Monday Nov. 19.
Previously, Balbi said one possibility was that the submarine couldn’t go afloat and was stranded in the bottom of the sea, or that it could have been navigating on the surface. The submarine was last heard from on Nov. 15 and carried a maximum seven-day supply, a deadline that was met on Wednesday.
“It is a critical situation and the concern is growing. We are all worried, just like the relatives.”
The Health Minister is not a Christian, but is of the Hindu religion as reported by RT news. Perhaps, big pharma may be also involved. Just saying! (r. a. note)
Pakistan Today.com Posted Thurs., Nov.23, 2017
NEW DELHI: Indians have reacted angrily after the health minister from Assam state said cancer “is divine justice” caused by “past sins of a person”.
Himanta Biswa Sarma (pic mid above) said that people could also get diseases like cancer “because of the sins of their parents”.
Cancer patients and their relatives said they were saddened by the minister’s statement.
Opposition parties have described his comments as “unfortunate”, and demanded a public apology.
State opposition party the All India United Democratic Front said Sarma had made the statement to “cover his failure to control the spread of cancer in the state”.
He had made the remark while speaking at a public event in Guwahati on Wednesday.
“God makes us suffer when we sin. Sometimes we come across young men getting inflicted with cancer or young men meeting with accidents. If you observe the background you will come to know that it’s divine justice. Nothing else. We have to suffer that divine justice,” The Times of India quoted him as saying.
Research by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) says that lack of awareness and testing means that only 12.5 per cent of patients come for treatment in the early stages of the disease.
It is estimated that the number of new cancer cases or its incidence in the country will grow by 25 per cent by 2020, the report added.
YourNewsWire.com By Baxter Dmitry Posted Thurs., Nov.23, 2017
Two prominent autism activists who linked the autism epidemic to the lack of safety testing in the vaccination industry have been found dead in suspicious circumstances within a short period.
Jeana Beck (pic above), aka Gina Smith, the author of “Unlocking Autism”, was found dead in a canal on November 17th. Beck was traveling with her son, who is autistic.
Police say she went outside to smoke but “never came back.”
The next night, police found her deceased body in a canal behind the Rodeway Inn where they were staying. Almost immediately police announced they did not suspect foul play, leading to criticism in many quarters.
Jeana Beck’s family have rejected the police report, and say they want real answers now.
Jeana Beck is the second high-profile autism activist to have died in suspicious circumstances this year, as experts fear the activists have suffered similar fates to the eighty plus holistic doctors who have been found dead without adequate explanation in the last few years.
Jeana Beck’s non-profit organizations Unlocking Autism was a follower of Age of Autism, whose editor Dan Olmsted was found dead earlier in suspicious circumstances in January this year.
Dan Olmsted (pic above) was a Yale-trained investigative journalist who was fearless in confronting Big Pharma and the vaccination industry. His investigative reporting was of the highest calibre and educated many people about the real science behind vaccines and autism.
A GoFundMe page has been set up to help Jeana Beck’s family.
Revisited Posted by r. a. Nov.22, 2017
Remember 911 when the twin towers fell, there were 5 “dancing Mossad agents” set up to record the event. Strange that Jewish Mossad agents just happened to be at the right place at the right time to capture this horrific event.
Ever hear of the Zapruder film which is a 26 second film of the exact moment JFK was assassinated in Dallas, Texas on Nov.22, 1963?
Did you know that Abraham Zapruder was the man who recorded that 26 second film? Did you know that this man is Jewish? He was ALSO at the right place, at the right time, to capture the murder of JFK on that fateful day?
Did you also know that Jack Ruby, the Jewish person who killed Oswald as he was being escorted by police, knew when and where JFK was to be assassinated? (r. a. intro)
Source: Nodisinfo.com Nov.22, 2013
According to “nodisinfo.com” Arch-Zionist mole and Israeli-worshipping Jew Abraham Zapruder was an integral part of the hoax known as the JFK lone gunman assassination. The man is a liar and a fraud, a true worm and weasel: no doubt about it.
Watch him squirm all over himself as he sits in the interview, as he listen and answers questions. Watch him: how much different he is in mannerisms, facial inflections, body language, visual propensities than the seemingly unassuming reporter.
A low-level Mossad agent he is, a mere thug, like the members of the Stern and Irgun gang. Who can prove otherwise?
If there ever was a Zionist mole in this world, a mole of moles, it is Abraham Zapruder, profiteer and criminal element of the international Jewish mob.
His whole purpose was to give substance to the official, in fact, Israeli version of the shooting and to cause dispute against any alternative view.
Link to full article here, including pics with captions of Zapruder being interviewed and video Continues here: http://nodisinfo.com/Home/26630/
FARS News Agency Posted Wed., Nov.22, 2017
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani warned that Israel has hatched plots to create political tensions in the region, calling on Tehran, Islamabad and Ankara to use capacities to resolve the regional problems.
“The Zionist regime intends to create political crisis in the region and we should talk with the regional states and don’t allow them to become an instrument in the hands of the US and don’t allow their decisions to produce benefit for Israel and the US.
And therefore, Iran, Pakistan and Turkey’s weight should be used to resolve the regional conditions,” Larijani said in a meeting with Chairman of Pakistani Senate’s Committee on Defense Mushahid Hussain on the sidelines of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly conference in Istanbul on Wednesday.
“Today, countries like Yemen are suffering from basic problems and therefore, we should help to resolve problems politically because finally all problems in the region will benefit Israel,” he added.
Hussain, for his part, underlined that Washington has weakened in the region, and said, “The US repeatedly wants to create problems for the regional states but it fails as Iran is a powerful country and the regional states know that the US cannot adopt an important measure in this regard.”
He also urged further strengthening of ties among Iran, Pakistan and Turkey.
In relevant remarks in July, Top Military Aide to the Iranian Supreme Leader Major General Yahya Rahim Safavi warned that Saudi Arabia, the US and Israel are hatching new plots against the region after their mercenary terrorists sustained heavy defeats in Iraq and Syria.
“The ISIL is being defeated and actually, the ISIL defeat is the failure of the US, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jordan, Qatar and the Zionists’ coalition in the region,” General Rahim Safavi said.
Noting that insecurities stirred by the US will possibly continue in Iraq even after the annihilation of the ISIL, he said, “After the failures of the US, Saudi Arabia and the Zionists in Iraq and Syria, a new plot may start in the Persian Gulf region by the same coalition.”
South Australia, news.com au By Erin Jones Posted Wed., Nov.22, 2017
AN Adelaide Catholic school has been forced to cover and cordon off a new religious statue after raising eyebrows because of its unfortunate design. (see pic below)
The statue of St Martin de Porres — not St Dominic as originally believed — was unveiled by Blackfriars Priory School, at Prospect, late last week.
The sculpture showed St Martin de Porres handing a young boy a loaf of bread, which appears to have emerged from his cloak.
But the sculpture’s unintentionally provocative design has had unforeseen consequences and created a flurry of activity on social media, prompting the school to take swift action.
The Advertiser understands the school was forced to cover the statue with a black cloth after students took photos of it on Friday and by this week, it had been cordoned off.
Principal Simon Cobiac released a statement on Facebook saying the sculpture was designed in Vietnam by the same sculptor used to create another statue in the school.
“The two-dimensional concept plans for the statue were viewed and approved by the executive team in May but upon arrival the three-dimensional statue was deemed by the executive to be potentially suggestive,” he wrote.
“As a consequence, the statue was immediately covered and a local sculptor has been commissioned to re-design it.
“The school apologises for any concerns and publicity generated by this matter and is taking action to substantially alter the statue.”
Pictures of the statue have been shared on social media on the ShitAdelaide Instagram page, attracting more than 1500 likes and more than 90 comments.
One Instagram user wrote: “Like who the hell designed, approved and erected it and no one thought about it?”
Other comments included: “surely this can’t be real” and “can’t believe this happened”.
The controversy follows the school making headlines last week for one of its Year 12 students being behind a hoax letter telling his peers they would have to resit their biology exam.
The letter, circulated on Facebook with a SACE Board letterhead, falsely claimed that there had been a “significant breach in the integrity” of the exam sat by 3645 students across the state.
Mr Cobiac said at the time it was “very much out of character” for the student.
Source: http://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/blackfriars-priory-schools-new-statue-has-unsavoury-taste-causing-a-flurry-of-comments-on-social-media/news-story/9eafc78d4dd62508df49e8efe0e407f2 Via: What Really Happened
True Democracy Party Posted Tues., Nov.21, 2017
“The War on Terror is a sham. We are just here to guard Drugs for the CIA and Bankers. The American People need to be told.” Two days later Pat Tillman was dead. Executed by 3 shots to the forehead at close range, from a NATO Rifle.
If you are guarding (Opium) Poppy Fields, and you complain, you are “Suicided”!
The Taliban Destroyed all the Poppy fields. It was corrupting their country and their youth. The Taliban has almost eradicated the poppy fields. No sooner did the war begin and the poppy fields were reborn.
This caused the US Bankers and New York Bankers, to lose $300 million a month in Drug Money.
The Taliban has almost eradicated the poppy fields. No sooner did the war begin and the poppy fields were reborn.
Source: http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/05/opium-war-reason-afghan-war-cia-killing-soldiers/ this article was published on May 27, 2012
According to NBC news last evening (Mon., Nov.20, 2017) it was stated that USA airstrikes were bombing the opium labs in Afghanistan. Was this fake news? (r. a. note)
Sputnik International Posted Tues., Nov.21, 2017
Sweden, a country renowned for its stance on gender equality, has launched a brochure on transsexuality aimed at toddlers.
The new sex education brochure for preschoolers called “Horse and Master” has been penned by Susanne Pelger, a PhD of genetics and a teacher of biology and mathematics at Lund University.
“It’s a book about horse and its owner, who might actually be a dog and a woman, about a man who may identify himself as a woman and a horse that identifies itself as a dog and would therefore like to do all the doggy stuff like gnawing bones, chasing cats and fetching,” the publishing house Idus wrote in its presentation of the brochure.
The purpose of the book is for children as young as possible learn that a man wearing a suit might very well change into to a dress and paint his lips pink, Swedish national broadcaster SVT reported.
By Susanne Pelger’s own admission, her greatest wish is that the little children should know that they are free to be what they want. She also revealed that she took the initiative after meeting several pupils who have undergone gender realignment. Although some of them were open about it, many would still prefer to keep it secret for fear of feeling odd and not fitting the norm, which creates a feeling of loneliness and insecurity, she argued.
Susanne Pelger claimed that sexual orientation is not limited to the binary boy-girl opposition.
It’s not that simple. Gender is not only determined by your XX or XY chromosome, there are other variants. Hormones play a big part, and so does the environment, as well as the personality. It is all very complex,” Pelger explained. According to Pelger, things like same-sex relationships are still not talked about openly. “There’s still a big taboo, it’s like a minefield,” she told the Expressen tabloid daily.
Despite being published only recently, the brochure has already been perused by groups of preschoolers. According to Pelger, the pictures usually start a lively discussion.
“Can the uncle wear a dress and paint his lips? Yes, the kids usually answer,” Pelger said, citing her protagonist Horse (who wants to be a dog) “You are what you are. That’s when you are the best.”
According to Pelger, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. The brochure has been also welcomed by pre-school teachers and librarians who work with children.
AL Jazeera English Posted Tues., Nov.21, 2017
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad thanked his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, for “saving” his country and for Russia’s support in Syria.
The two heads of state met for talks in the Russian Black Sea resort of Sochi on Monday, the Kremlin said in a statement on Tuesday.
They discussed the fight against “terrorism” and the possibilities for a political settlement in Syria, which has entered its seventh year of war. The statement added that Assad had expressed his readiness to hold discussions with parties interested in resolving the conflict.
In response, Putin commended Assad’s cooperation.
According to the RIA news agency, which cited Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov, the meeting lasted for about four hours. The visit was believed to be only the second time al-Assad has left Syria since the war broke out in 2011.
In October 2015, a month after Russia began its campaign in Syria, Assad and Putin convened in Moscow.
Russia, the Syrian government’s main ally in the war, has been supporting government forces against what has become a proxy war in the region.
Last month, various factions, including the Syrian government and opposition groups, met in Kazakhstan’s capital for talks aimed at implementing a lasting ceasefire agreement.
Several international initiatives to end the war have commenced over the years, including an attempt at establishing four “de-escalation zones” across the country, with Russia, Turkey and Iran acting as guarantors.
To date, some 465,000 people have died in the conflict, and more than 12 million Syrians have been displaced.